To learn more about Laser Treatment Scientific Research, Click Here.
Overview of Robotic MLS Treatment Laser Therapy
Questions & Answers about MLS Laser Therapy
What is MLS Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy - Is the Effect Long Lasting?
MLS Robotic Laser Therapy
When a physical condition or injury affects mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return to everyday activities.
We are proud to be on the medical technological forefront by offering Robotic MLS Laser Therapy. We have invested in the very best technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer you the finest in health care.
MLS Laser therapy has been cleared by the FDA and proven successful as evidenced by extensive and credible studies conducted in our country’s finest institutions including Harvard University.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Non-Surgical Treatment
- No Negative Side Effects
- Rapid Results
- Speeds Healing Process
MLS Laser Therapy Treats
- Arthritis & Bursitis Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Occupational Injuries
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Post-Surgical Swelling & Healing
- Heel Pain
- Back Pain, Neck, Leg & Arm Pain
- Nerve pain
- Diabetic Nerve Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow, Knee, Ankle, Hip & More
MLS® Laser Therapy
- Manage pain.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Speed Recovery.
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How does it work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is Complete.
What can I expect during a treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 7 to 20 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur.
MLS Laser Therapy effectively treats:
- Tendon & ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains & tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological & general pain & bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre & post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
- Diabetic Nerve pain
- Back Pain with Complicated Sciatica
- Hip, Pelvic, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, or Hand pain
- Much More - Call our office to see if MLS Robotic Laser Can Help you.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains & strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
Why suffer if you can be helped? "Call our office today at (315) 853-6225 for a No Charge Phone Consultation"!!